Delta Hotels by Marriott Helena ColonialLocated in Helena, Montana, the luxurious Delta Hotels Helena Colonial boasts comfort, style, and top-notch amenities, including a fitness center, free high-speed internet, and pet-friendly rooms. Dine at their restaurant, utilize versatile event spaces, and unwind in rooms with plush bedding and flat-screen TVs. Nearby attractions include the Great Northern Carousel, Reeder's Alley, and the Montana State Capitol. Experience the best of Montana with us.
Trout on the Fly partners with Delta Hotels Helena Colonial to offer exclusive guided fishing adventures and special accommodation rates.
Per Angler Double Occupancy, Packages Starting At:
Rates vary seasonally and depend on availability. They are based on double occupancy and two anglers per guide. For precise pricing tailored to your trip dates, please contact us. Refer to Trout on the Fly’s cancellation policy for guided trips. Refunds for lodging follow the lodging cancellation policy.
Included in This Package
Full-day guided float, wade or float-wade fishing trip, lunch, nonalcoholic beverages, all your tackle, including flies, tippet, and rod rental. Jet or Lake Boat additional $100 per day per guide.
Contact Us – email@example.com
- Montana Fishing License – We recommend you purchase your license(s) online before your trip at the Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks website to save time. Any angler 12 years of age and older must have a Conservation License ($10-nonresident) plus a Fishing License ($14 for one day, $56 for five consecutive days, or $100 for season-nonresident), plus an Angler AIS Prevention Pass (AISPP) ($7.50 for non-residents). No license is required for anglers aged 11 years and younger IF accompanied by an adult with a valid Montana fishing license. Click here to buy a Montana Fishing License Online.
- Guide Gratuity – Gratuity is a significant part of the guide’s income, and is well appreciated to help with the guide’s fuel, flies lost on the trip, and reflects the hard work of the guide. The average gratuity is $120-$150 per guide per trip. However, if you feel the guide deserves more or less, please adjust the amount according to your experience.
- Airport Shuttle – “Delta provides complimentary shuttles service from Helena airport.”
- Yellowstone National Park Fishing License – A different license is required if you plan to fish in Yellowstone National Park. Anglers 16 years and older can purchase a three-day ($40), seven-day ($55), or season ($75) permit online HERE. Anglers 15 years of age and younger may fish without a license when supervised by an adult or obtain a free permit signed by a responsible adult to fish without direct adult supervision. No Montana or Wyoming state fishing license is required in Yellowstone National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park Entrance Fee – On all guided trips inside YNP, each angler must pay a $20.00 entrance fee (excluding the guide). This fee can be paid at the entry gate or in advance HERE. If you are a national park season pass holder, this will get you and everyone in that vehicle into the national park without the above additional entry fee.
- Transaction Fee – All credit or debit card payments add 3% to the total amount.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
- A 50% deposit is required when reserving your fishing guide. The remaining balance will be due 60 days before your scheduled trip(s).
- Cancellations made 61 days or more from your scheduled trip will be refunded the full amount.
- Cancellations made between 60 and 31 days before your scheduled trip will forfeit $100 of the trip amount.
- Cancellations made 30 or fewer days before your scheduled trip will forfeit 100% of the trip amount.
- Requests to move a scheduled trip date are the same as canceling and re-booking
Lodging Cancellation Policy
Cancellation policies for our partner properties may differ from Trout on the Fly’s guided fishing trip cancellation policies. If there is a cancellation, TOTF will honor the partner property policies when booking packages through us.