Full Day Float (2 person max per boat)
- 1 Person $425
- 2 Person $450
Full Day Walk-n-Wade
- 1 Person $425
- 2 Person $450
- 3 Person $550
Half Day Walk-n-Wade (all half day trips will be on the Madison River in the walk-n-wade section, from above Raynolds Bridge to Lyons Bridge)
- 1 Person $225
- 2 Person $275
- 3 Person $350
Full Day Jet Boat (2 person max per boat)
- 1 Person $600
- 2 Person $600
Included in the Cost
- Half Day: Guide, transportation, non-alcoholic beverages, flies, leaders, and tippit.
- Full Day: Guide, transportation, lunch, non-alcoholic beverages, flies, leaders, tippit, and the shuttle service for the guide’s vehicle on float trips.
- Rods will be supplied by the guide if you do not have your own.
- *If you have any dietary needs for your lunch or beverages please let us know ahead of time so that we can accommodate them.
- Wader and Wader Boot Rental - Let us know when booking a trip if you need rental gear and we will arrange to have them upon your arrival. Prices with Trout On The Fly are $20 for half day rental and $30 for a full day wader and boot rental. (*if you have studded boots let us know so we can have proper mats for the drift boats*)
- Montana Fishing License – To save time we recommend your purchase your license(s) online before your trip at the Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks website. Any angler 15 years of age and older must have a Conservation License ($10-nonresident) plus a Fishing License ($15 for 2 consecutive days, $43.50 for 10 consecutive days or $60 for season-nonresident). No license is required for angler’s age 14 years and younger IF accompanied by an adult who holds a valid Montana fishing license. Click here to buy a Montana Fishing License Online
- Yellowstone National Park Fishing License – If you plan to fish in Yellowstone National Park a different license is required. Anglers 16 years and older can purchase a three-day ($18), seven-day ($25), or season ($40) permit at all ranger stations, visitor centers, and Yellowstone Park General Stores. Permits are also available at many businesses in the Greater Yellowstone Area. Anglers 15 years of age and younger may fish without a license when supervised by an adult, or may obtain a free permit signed by a responsible adult to fish without direct adult supervision. No state fishing license is required in Yellowstone National Park.
- Guide Gratuity - Gratuity is not mandatory, but is well appreciated to help with the guide’s fuel, flies lost on the trip, and reflects the hard work of the guide. Average gratuity is 20-25% of the price of the trip. However, if you feel the guide deserves more or less, please adjust the amount according to your experience.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of reserving your fishing guide.
- Cancellations made more than 90 days prior to the scheduled date will be refunded the full amount of the deposit.
- Cancellations made between 30 and 90 days prior to the trip will result in a 50% deposit refund.
- Cancellations made within 30 days of the trip will not receive any deposit refund.
Please understand that these trips are difficult to rebook on short notice, and that our focus is on providing the best fishing experience possible.
If you have any concerns about attending your booked trip, please look into trip insurance.
Trout On The Fly accepts cash, personal checks, travelers checks, Visa, Discover and MasterCard. All credit card transactions will be charged 3% of the amount to cover processing fees.